Favorite Sites for Free Clipart and Photos

I employ a lot of visuals in my work. I prefer to apply my own photographs and to draw my ain illustrations. When it's not practical or possible to utilise my ain work, I rely on a handful of websites that provide copyright friendly images. Those images are licensed as public domain or Artistic Commons Attribution.

Images that are licensed as public domain do not require whatever citation. When a creator gives his or her paradigm a public domain license, he or she waives all rights to the image, including the correct to attribution. A Creative Commons Cypher License (CC0) is some other mode to state that the work has been put into the public domain.

Images with a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license can be shared and reused as long every bit attribution is given. In that location are other Creative Commons licenses that are more restrictive. They include ShareAlike, Noncommercial, and NoDerivatives.